Monday, February 7, 2011

February 7th...

Hey guys!Well this week. Wow. Its been a bit of a big one. haha. Zone conference. Yes, it ended up being my last one. It was so weird. Its weird thinking that some of those missionaries I may never see again. President informed me it was my last and when I heard I get sad. Its weird that things I never thought would end, are ending. Its a good feeling, knowing that I truly have given my all. We talked alot about Faith and aligning our will with Gods will. I love zone conferences. They just get me really excited to go out and teach. So you know the home front commercials the church does...the whole...'family, isn't it about..time?'. Well they have some translated into Estonian and Russian and they are trying to get them on TV here. It was really cool to see those at zone conference. It means the church is growing. We had a slow work week. Everyone kept jaking us or canceling our mixing up days. So that was a little bit bummy. But we contacted a lot and tried to find. It was slow. Just one of those weeks. We did end up contacting a man that had talked to missionaries before but only on the streets. After inviting him to come talk five times and him offering us coffee and to sit at a kohvik it wasn't going anywhere. So I said *fine if your to scared....' to which he replied, 'I'm not scared im....well fine lets go!' So we got him to come in. That was awesome. Also Saturday night Elder Jenkins was a little ill. So I called the whole branch list and found a ton of less actives willing to meet. It's my goal to get one active before I leave here. We visited one last night named Armilda. Her building was locked up like fort Knox. Seriously. But luckily a guy let us in. Then we got to her hallway and that was locked. So I called her and she gave me some sob story how she couldn't come but then the same guy that let us in before lived down her hall. So I told her we'd see her in a second. So we finally got to her door and she let us in. She was a talked, and pretty much blind. She said that she thinks her baptism was a joke, but she is willing to talk with us and listen. So it wasn't a wasted effort. Hopefully we can help her. We helped a member move out of her apartment today. She lived on the fifth floor. So me and Elder Jenkins were the only ones moving stuff. I am tired. haha. But its worth it. She is awesome. Oh, I slipped!!! Dang it. I almost made it all winter without slipping but I ate it the other day. Elder Jenkins just laughed. Well that is all for this week. Next week, ya?Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment