Monday, February 8, 2010

Hello everone!Well I survived my first week in Tartu. It is really good/strange to be back here. I am in the same area as my 1st transfer in Estonia but I can speak and understand more so that is cool. It church a member taught Sunday School and I could understand here whereas 4 months ago I couldn't. So that was way neat. There is a family that has been taught for a really long time. The Vilpo perekond. Well the husband wants to be baptized but the wife wont marry home. Its a bummer, but their 10 year old son Taavi wants to be baptized. So that is planned for the 20th. So that is pretty cool. Tartu is just really slow right now so I hope we can get it going. I am in a 3 some again with Elder Hortin from Riverton and Elder Widdison from Hooper. Elder Widdison goes home at the end of this transfer. So far its been really good and alot of fun. I am excited to see what the weeks bring. I hope its starting to warm up a little at home-enjoy it for me. We are still freezing. haha. Oh well. I love you all.Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment