Monday, January 25, 2010















Above: We just signed on the new apartment! Me, Elder Lee, and Elder Lane.



Below: Me in Tallinn; That is old town in the back. Freezing! But I do it well!





























Kerle and her baptism. Sergei baptized her. He is that man. In the picture above, if you zoom into my eye, you will see frost. Only in Estonia!



Hello everyone!
Wow, what a week it has been. First off, we got a new apartment! For those that didn't know, mine had mice, and ants, and leaky windows, and walls that were pretty much falling apart. Our new one is so nice, and huge!! And way cheaper. Its exciting. We move in the 1st of February. Elder Barney and I held like business meetings in Estonian. It was pretty cool. Saturday, Kerle was baptized. The baptism went so well! She was afraid of water, but didn't even show it. The speakers did well. Afterwards the members swarmed her and welcomed her to the 'family' and told her that she is their new sister! That was very cool. Then Sunday she recieved the Holy Ghost. She was just excited. Very ready. Way cool. Well the weather this week got down to -8 F in the day so that was alot of fun to contact in....not!! I even had frost on my eye lashes. Crazy. Well that is all for now. I am going to post the pictures on my blog so ya. Love you guys!! I hope you have a great week and we will talk next week!
Armastusega,
Vanem Boyce

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love the pics:) You look so great! I'm so proud of ya bro!!

    ReplyDelete