Thursday, January 14, 2010

Head uut aastat teile!

Hello everyone!
How are you all doing? This week has been another amazing one. I was able to go to Riga on Friday for mission conference. I hope we get to do that again. It was such a blast. We were with two russian districts so it was very small and just more personalized. I enjoyed it alot. President was really funny too. It was nice to be spiritually fed in english. I missed that. President also told me that its good I am with Elder Lee and Elder Lane because they are both a bit quiet and they even me out well. Haha. So ya needless to say it was fun. We went a taught a family that we knocked into. We met their son and their grandson. The grandson just wanted me to build buildings with him so he could destroy them. It was really fun. There son also wants to play basketball with us. So maybe we can get something going. Everything else is going well. I hope you all have a great week. Remember, The Church is True.
Vanem Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment