Thursday, January 21, 2010

January 18th.

Hi Everone,
So we had an interesting week. First of, I got to go bowling. We have an investigator that wanted to go so all of us missionaries went with him. It was really fun! I bowled a 120. Lost the lead in the 10th frame though. I came in at a strong 2nd! My mom would be proud. We got to go to Tallinn this week because Elder Lane needed to fill out Visa stuff so that was also fun! I love Tallinn. I got some cool pictures too. Old Town was all covered in snow. It looked rad. Saturday here in Pärnu they made a snow town. So we helped Maives kids make a train out of snow which was really fun. We worked all day Saturday and they showed it off on Sunday. That was rad. Good time. Zoja got a calling being the activites coordinator. She pulled off her first family night and did so well! I was really proud. We have a baptism Saturday for Kerle. She is so excited. I cannot wait until then! I will try to send pictures soon. I love you all! Have a good week!
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment