Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 20th...

hey Everyone!!
So we had a way fun week. A guy invited us to go cut down Christmas trees with him so we got to see the woods. It was really fun. Then we got TWO baptismal dates this week. The weird guy from last week is well, still weird. Freaking people out. But we got Gints, and Vistors. Ones thirty, vistors is 15. So we will see how it goes. Unfortunately nobody came to church-bums-but we are keeping the hopes up! I am just so excited to talk to everyone on Saturday!!! The language-i really can;t speak much, but I surprisingly can understand a lot. So its way fun. We have a few people i can talk in English with which helps me from going insane. But, i pray, with the help of a prayer card. Way funny. haha. They speak Latvian and Russian here. We occasionally get cursed out in Russian. Last night people were way mean as well, but its all good. We are giving them chances. There are 5 missionaries in Liepaja right now and about 80ish in the Baltics. Crazy little. We seriously got a foot of snow last night. I cant see out our window. Its so fun. I am starting to like snow. So remember the mom and daughter with the baptismal date, well they kind of disappeared. We found out that the little girl has a tumor, and she could die. They need to get her an expensive operation, so we are hoping all goes well. She is so cute though. Man, its heartbreaking. Oh ya, I got my Latvian tags. That was way weird. I am officially Elders Boye. ah! But cool news, we got a snow plow at church. Yay! It reminds me of Dad driving around all winter. We have some fun things planned the next week. We are going to carol in town square with the branch, we have a hristmas party planned, and we have fun less actives planned for Christmas eve and Christmas day, and of course, phone calls!!!! I am so excited. Remember, Give a gift to Chrst. Perform a miracle. I love you all. The church is true!!
Elder Boyce

Ps. All mail needs to go to the mission home. I dont have an address that I am aware of here in Liepaja. Haid Joule minu eestlastelle. Ma armastan teid niiii vaga!! Ma loodan et te olete onnelikud. Mul on. Ma ei tea miks aga ma tunnen nii hasti. Minu meel on tais!! Loodan et see on aru saadav. Armastan teid.
Boycei












No comments:

Post a Comment