Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8th...

Hey My companions are so much fun. They are finally opening up and we are just having a blast!! I am loving it. We went to Riga this past few days for zone conference and our Christmas celebration. I have never enjoyed myself so much on my mission as I did the past few days. It was so much fun. We just had amazing training and discussions and the elders we stayed with were so much fun. I love all the missionaries here. Its crazy. Yesterday we did a nativity play and white elephant gifts. It was just so much fun. Really got us all in the spirit. We are going to buy a Christmas tree (hopefully) today. So that will be really fun. They made a Christmas slide show and I got so emotional during it. I just saw all my Estonians, and the members and Elders and sisters that have gone home. It was really fun but just hard. Its incredible how so many people have become my family and how much I love them. I have learned a huge lesson in just being grateful with what you have because I didn't realize how much I loved Estonia until I didn't have it anymore. But all is well. The work here is going so good. I have made it possible to teach woman because of the three some, so the other Elders now have a woman being baptized with her daughter on Christmas day. She has been taught by missionaries for 12 years and is finally doing it. So that is way awesome. We are just way excited. So that is what is going on. I am happy really. Things are going great. The language is slow because I only have an hour a day to practice, but I am not really worried about it. It will come when it comes. I have seen it work once. haha. Thank you for all the prayers. I love you. Until next week.Elder BoyceMa armastan teid. J6ulu paev tuleb varsti. Mul on hea meel. Muidugi ma tahan olla koos teieige ja pidutseda teiega, aga pole midagi. Jumal vajab mind siin. Ma teen too. haha. ps. Ei vaja midagi. K6oik on hea. Armastan.Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment