Monday, February 21, 2011

February 21st...

Hello,
Well the big news. I have packed my bags again. I am up in Tallinn now. Wow. I was really surprised. But it is actually very fun here. I like Tallinn a lot. It was really weird saying goodbye to people in Tartu though. I mean I could never see some of them again. I already miss Tartu a lot. I am in Kriistine with Elder Lane. I helped train him about a year ago when he first came. So its fun to be back together. On Saturday we were able to go to the Sepps for family night. We had so much fun. They were so excited to see me as was I them. They are so much fun. We ate, had a spiritual thought, and played games. It was way good. The weather has been freezing. It was -32 degrees celsius on Friday. -32!!!! Crazy. But I am surviving...somehow. I thought it would be a good idea to make my companion apple crisp one night. Well the brown sugar was hard so I put it in the microwave and I reached in to grab it and burnt my finger off. Who knew that brown sugar melts? So i had to sleep holding a bag of frozen peas in my hand. But its already way better. But so far I don't really have much to say. The week has just been busy and it was just hard saying goodbye to people. I am so excited to just work. I have 6 weeks to find someone to be baptized!!! Pray for our success and that the peoples hearts will be softened. Again in my reading of the Book of Mormon I have noticed how often it still says 'if you keep my commandments, ye will prosper in the land...' It is just a constant reminder of how everyday we need to do our best to follow God and keep him in our minds at all time. I love you all. I am grateful for you.

Armastusega,
Vanem Boyce

PS...My homecoming will be April 17th for all those curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment