Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28th...

Hey Everyone!
Well this week was a lot better than last. I don't feel so lost anymore. Its always hard coming from a companionship than switching to a new city. But it was fun. We got jaked a lot. By members and investigators. We had so much set up but it just didn't go through. But that is the life. All we can do is move forward. We taught a lot of less actives so that was good as well. We got one to church!!! Her name is Mai and she is way nice. So that was way excitign to see her there. We also started meeting iwth a kid named Ranauld but he didn't make it to church unfortunately. Its sad though, so many people just quit coming because they get forgottoen. There missionary leaves then they miss a Sunday and then they just don't come back. I see it so much here. I wish the members would just be more friendly and branch out from their little clicks that have developed. I know its now just here too. I saw it in Latvia and at home. People just need to branch out more. Ya it may be unocomfortable but we can really change somebodys lives if we make ourselves uncomfortable every once in a while. Thursday was Estonias independence day. That was such a blast. We got to see a parade and everyone was just so happy. It was a fun day and a fun thing to be apart of. The work here in Kristiine is a bit slow. But we have some investigators that have been gone coming back to town, so hopefully things will pick up. I have been reading the war chapters in Alma and man they are ridiculous. When the nephites are righteous they win, when they aren't rigtheous they lose. Its that simple. Its just made me reaalize that the problems that were plagueing the people in the book of mormon, are still plaguing us today. People just need to stop beign so proud and do what God says. Life would be that much easier. But the chpaters are fun rto read. I used to find them boring but I am really trying to apply them and change. I love it. II hope everyone is doing good. I lvoe you all and miss you and I am grateful for all your letters. Until next week.
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment