Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Elder Boyce:)

I can't believe I am 21 today.. It is really weird. I cant believe that ayear ago today I was giving my farewell talk. Ah. Its crazy how much Ihave changed since then and how many amazing experiences I have had. Humpday!! Ah. Its coming. So crazy. I have loved every minute of it. Thesisters made me a birthday dinner last night. Fettucinin alfredo and giantcinammon rolls. Plus, I lucked out having my birthday on Pday so we aregoing out to eat and going on a walking tour of Tartu. Tonight Nedezda isthorwing me a little birthday party. Then last Saturday was zone conferenceand I got sang to there. So its been way fun. haha. Zone conference wasamazing. There was this kid in Pärnu that I helped teach named German, andhe was baptized. So he came to zone conference in a suit and tie-totallylooked like a missionary. When we had testimony meeting he bore the mostamazing testimony about how after he was baptized he was having some healthpains and he prayed and was comforted. Then another night he prayed, hesays Jesus appeared to him and asked 'whats wrong my son' so he told him hedidn't want to live here anymore. Jesus said 'just follow the right pathand everything will be okay' and now he is an active member wanting to go ona mission. It is so amazing. This kid would get in fights drink and smokeand now he is an active member in the Viimse Aja Pühade Jeesuse KristuseKirik and he loves it. I was so amazed by that. Really felt the spirit.We were so busy this week doing more exchanges. I set up a meeting with akid and we taught him and he was awesome. He was 18 and so grown up. Wewere so surprised. Not the normal Estonian. He was way interested so we'llteach him again this week. We taught Malle again and she promised to readand pray so that was way good too. So its really been a good last week!thanks to all those who wished me a happy birthday! Your the best!!! Loveyou all.Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment