Monday, April 26, 2010

Hello...tere!

Hello,
This week was fantastic!!! It went by so fast. I can't believe I am sitting at the computer again writing you guys. So we set a goal in our District to teach 20 lessons per companionship so we could have 40 total. Well Satan found out and did everything he could to stop us. We had lessons cancel, we got jaked, and we had investigators drop us this week. But we did lots of splits with members and persevered. This all happened to the sisters too. so by Sunday we were 6 lessons short, and we had to go to Tallinn for District Conference so we didn'tt really have time to teach people. So last night at 6 we were talking about how we did 6 lessons in 3 hours. So the sisters went out and Hortin went with a member and I went with Elder gray. The sisters taught 4, Gray and I taught 2 (and got one new investigator) and Elder Hortin taught one! So we taught 7 lessons in 3 hours! We reached our goal! It was awesome!! We prayed, had faith, and worked so hard. It was way cool just to see the Lords hand in the work last night. He totally guided us and helped us. District Conference was so much fun! The whole Estonia church met in Tallinn for a two hour meeting. So I got to see all my Pärnu firneds. And it was amazing. I've been away from them for almost 4 months and now I can understand them. It was the coolest thing. Ah! I love this language. It is so much fun to speak. We also taught a less active and she was so cool. So willing to change and come back. I am excited to see how she progresses. I had an old investigator here back in September named Anti and he had a baptismal date but it just never worked out..well HOrtin and the member taught him last night and they said he is way good. So thats way awesome that we are going to start teaching him again. He has a desire to be baptized so thats rad. Gray and I taught Marja last night and we had a really good talk. She said that she dones't know if she believes the same way we do. So I told her we would still visit and still teach but the pressure would be off from baptism and she was greatful for that. So I think we are just going to start at the beginning with her. She studies all the time on her own and she is amazing. but she is just confused. The sisters go home on Wednesday and that is so crazy. I am really going ot miss them. they have been so much fun here. I am really ready for transfers tomorrow. I just need a change of companionship. I saw Maive-she is from Pärnu and has tons of kis-well she was talking to me and said her son Kristjan misses me so much. (I've sent home tons of pictures of him) So she wants to bring him to Tartu for a visit. I was way excited. I love that kid. Well everything else is going just great. I will let you know about transfers and where I am going. But I am pretty sure I am staying. the weather here has been crazy too. Way cold and rainy, or nice and sunny or both on one day. It can't make up its mind, but thats estonia for ya. Ya its crazy I am one year old. One year to go. Before you now it I will be home. But this has been such an amazing experience. Yes it is difficult, but it is so fun. I love it. Anyways. Love you all. I hope you have a good week!
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment