Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello...Hello...

Hello,Well this week has kinda been a bummer. We got Jaked all week long. Everyday 3 or 4 lessons just didn't show up. So that was a little bit of a downer. Thursday we went to a school and we were guests in a religion class. So all the students just asked us questions and tried to get to know us, so that was really fun. I enjoyed it alot. They thought it was pretty funny when I said that I really miss carpet. They thought I was crazy. We tried teaching people all week but we did just alot of finding. One night we taught a way cool couple, and they said hey...go talk to our neighbor so we did. When we showed her the book of mormon she freaked out and told us it was from the devil. We talked with her a few more minutes and they she yelled at us in a non earthly language. It was way creepy, and she stopped and was just normal again. I could of sworn satan was coming through. So that was interesting. But I didn't feel scared or anything. So we just told her she was a daughter of god, and left. Knocking here is always interesting. Well the weather here has been awesome. 80's all week with rain at night. I love it. I get to go to Tallinn this week on splits so I am way excited. But nothing else to write so talk to you next week.
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment