Monday, May 24, 2010

Tere!

Hello,Well to start off this letter I heard some awesome news over Mothers Day. My sister in law Chelsea is pregnant. So I am going to be an uncle. I must say, I am pretty darn excited. Plus I have never held a baby so my time has finally come. haha. I am so excited for them. Well this week has been a bit better. I really enjoyed my split in Tallinn with the zone leaders. It was just nice to get out of Tartu for a while and have a change of scenery. I really hope I get to serve in Tallinn. I am actually in Tallinn today. We had to pick up Elder Elmers Id card so we came up for pday. Its really nice. Rainy though. I just realized I only have 11 months left. That isnt much time. I need to baptize people. We had a fun week teaching Vend Stahlhut. He is a member from Germany and owns a huge factory in Tartu. We got to go tour it and we are trying to prepare him to take his endowments out. So thats been really fun. I love that guy. He has the coolest house with my dream library in it. haha. I traveled alot this week. To pärnu, tallinn, and tartu. Back and fourth. It was long. But we did teach a way cool guy yesterday that liked what we taught him so that was cool. In Tallinn we taught a bunch of new kids and one guy from the Estonian island Saaremaa. Way cool. So it was fun to actaully teach some young cool people for a change. Tallinn was cool because I was the only one that knew Estonian and the other two new Russian so we had 3 languages between us and we were able to talk with everyone. Way crazy how Russian sounds like gyberish to me and Estonian is so clear. haha. I love it. Well I hope you guys have a great week. I will try not to get eaten to bad by masquitos. They are waaaay bad. haha. i love you. I can't wait to talk next week. Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment