Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello!

Hey!!
So me and Elder Elmer have no investigators right now. We are teaching and finding and teaching more but nothing. Nobody wants to do anything. Its hard to be in a place for almost 5 months and not have anything really to show for it. But we are just working and knocking and finding. The semester is ending so a bunch or people are oging home for the summer which stinks. But we are persevering. haha. Its crazy too how well my Estonian is getting. Oh there is no way I could learn this language without God. Me speaking Estonian is proof that God exists. I wish the Estoninas understood that. The weather cooled down a lot last week. It was cloudy in the days and rainy in the nights. I loved it. I may be changing from a beach bum to I dunno...what the equivalent is but like oregon weather or something. haha. Weird. I can't believe its Memorial weekend. I completely forgot about that holiday. I found out that I am allergic to the Estonian water. That was pretty funny for me. but I am healthy. I have been helping in the primary lately and thats been fun. It has reminded me of my calling before the mission. I miss that. This next week we are going out to the forest with Marja and a member so that will be fun. I am looking forward to that. Anyways. Not much else to write. Just another week. haha. Sorry the email was a little lame. Hopfully something big next week!!
Elder Boyce

1 comment:

  1. Me (estonian) and my husband (american) we knocked in Tallin (it was an institute graduation activity) and it was really interesting. Haven´t done this before, too. People were overall nice, but they all were against religion like it is something from the devil. That is what everyone in Estonia think. There has been a debate (in several newspapers) between religious and non-religious people in Estonia. This is really intense. I think this land is doomed. Estonians are the most protective people when it comes to changing their habits. Really stubborn.
    Well, good luck elder Boyce!

    ReplyDelete