Monday, June 21, 2010

June 14th...

Well Hello everyone.
Yes i stayed in Tartu. I was excited. Not really up for packing just yet. I have a lot of stuff. haha. The baptism for Kerli is next Friday and she is still on track which is exciting. She had some problems with a few things but I think she is getting through it. Well we had another missionary die off with transfers. I am slowly becoming the oldest. We got two new sisters and I haven't met them yet. We will meet them Saturday at zone conference. We had a good turn out to church we had 4 investigators from our side come. So that was really exciting. Last week we saw the coolest caves in southern Estonia and this week we are going to a castle. I can't wait. We met with Liis, Peeter, and Kärt. My favorite Estonians. Way sad, but Kärt is leaving to America soon. Hopefully we get to see her before she leaves. She is goign to try and take us to a zoo. We have Liis and peeter a proclomation about families thing and framed it for them. They are the best. I really love those guys. Kärt also gave me some way cool pictures that she drew so that was cool. Well I don't have anything else really to write. So many people are having babies or getting married. STop!! haha Its way werid. Home will look a lot different. I won't recognize one.
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment