Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Hey!!!
So we had zone conference on Saturday and I met the new sister missionaries, and they are strange. haha. Its crazy whenever one missionary leaves I swear their identical twin comes and replaces them here in Estonia. It has happened every transfer they either look the same or act the same. Its crazy. But hopefully they warm up. They will be training in two transfers. haha. Crazy. I am still with Elder Elmer and we are having a ton of fun!! We have been teaching Kerli alot and she passed the baptismal interview yesterday so she will be baptized on Thursday!! We are so excited. So is the branch. We are finally having a baptism. It is amazing. Plus, the other Elders just picked up a baptismal date too. So it will be awesome!! We had zone conference on Saturday and it went really good. Those always just pick me up and motivate me. President just keeps giving us new rule after rule and it gets frustrating so I went to Zone Conference completely frustrated about it, but afterwards it was all resolved. The magical power of zone conferences. haha. Then President and Sister Dance drove us back to Tartu-it was weird to ride in a car. haha. It was alot better then I thought though. We got to talk with them and hear about their lives and get to know them more on a personal level. So that was really neat. They spoke in Sacrament meeting yesterday and it was so good. We had like 5 investigators there and the talks were perfect for them. It was all about holding onto your faith. Afterwards President did a combined two hour meeting and told the branch to work with missionaries better and to befriend new investigators better. It was cool too, he asked them what they see the church like in twenty years and the members had such great visions and he promised them it could happen if they donated their time to the missionaires and opened their homes and help the work go forward. It was really good. Well as for the week it went so rad. We started out by going to a castle. They were remonting it, so all the doors were open. So we had free froam of a castle and went in everyroom and it was soo cool. It was my closets thing to secret passages and stuff. You know how much I love that. I have amazing pictures. It was so much fun. We helped an investigator chop a bunch of wood which was fun too. It was actually nice to do some physical labor. I enjoyed it. Then we just taught and taught so everything is going really well. I recieved the May and June ward newsletters....again I was absent. Sadness. Well we are just excited for this week and the baptism. Yahoo!! Our English classes ended last week so we are starting up again next week. I love them. They are so much fun. Well I love you!! Thank you for emailing me. I can't believe how fast the weeks go by!! I love you. Tell everyone hi for me!!
Armastusega,
Vanem Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment