Monday, June 21, 2010

June 7th...

Hey!!
I know, I cannot believe it is June now. Time just flies and doesn't stop. The trip to the forest was so fun!! I ate leaves off of the ground and tree branches-they turned out to be delicious. It was nice jsut to get out of town for a little bit. We had a lot of fun. Well we have a baptismal date. We taught a girl named Kerli and the beginning of the transfer and she just kind of disappeared. Well she's back and going strong. We are going to try and baptize her next week if she passes all of her interviews. So that is way exciting. Just when I thought this transfer didn't bring anything, we get a baptismal date. I guess we are blessed when we work hard. haha. Well that is pretty much the cool news from my week. Transfer news comes tomorrow, and I am sure I am staying here. But I am lame and this is really all I have to say this week.
Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment