Monday, July 12, 2010

Hello Again!

Well Hello again,
Weeks go so fast. Its so crazy to me. haha. To start off I have been leaving our house keys everywhere. My head is just so full of other things. I left them at the bus stop on Monday right on the steps. We got all the way home and I realized it. Luckily when we got back they were still there. But it was an hour of time just wasted. I hate that. Then on Friday we were going home and we got to the apartment and I realized I left the keys in the teaching center....this day also happened to be my 1 year mark in Estonia. So I just took us out to lunch. I felt bad for forgetting the keys again. Now my comp carries the keys and i'm not allowed...but I am okay with that. haha. On Sunday I got to do my first baptismal interview...all in Estonian. Thee man..Valdo..passed with flying colors and he will be baptized this next Saturday. He was so excited when the branch president announced it in Sacrament. I also spoke sunday in sacrament. I prepared a talk in Estonian. Thats another one of those moments when I am just in awe of myself. haha. It was like 10 mintues too. I threw it down about how we are the only church with authority. I never realized before the mission how important authority is. But it was really cool to get to speak. So that is all the coolness from my week. We are still finging and teaching and sweating on busses. haha. But it is all good. I love it. So I will talk to you next week. I love you. I have attatched my talk...jsut so you can see it and be proud. haha. Sorry this is short this week. oh well.
Love,
Elder Boyce

2 comments:

  1. Your becoming just like me! I still lose my keys all the time! Love you bud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woops that message was from his sister!!

    ReplyDelete