Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16th...

Hello!!Ya it was so funto see the smoots. sister smoot served here about 1 maybe 2 yearsago. They took us out to dinner and attended churchwith us. So I got a letter from Kärt(she is the one in Tartu i taught). I gave her a book cover and meand Elmer signed a book of Mormon for her. That was way cool. She isgoing to america any time now and wants to go to yellowstone. So i amexcited to hang out with an estonian when I get home. We have anotherbaptismal date with a lady named Eda. I committed her during englishand she accepted. So that is so exciting. We now have 4 dates. Thework is exploding. The other 3 that were baptized are oding so well.I love them so much. The Mom and Daughter are just shining examplesto there Dad and simblings and the Dad will be baptized on Saturdayand the son will follow shortly after. Kristina the other one thatwas baptized just went to a youth conference thing along with Kerle (itaught and baptized her last Jauary) So that is so awesome. They areall so strong. The work is just going so well. So many people wantto listen to us. Its a weird feeling. haha. I am so excited abouthaving a niece when I get home. I brag to everyone here. I cannotwait to meet her. But everything else is going well. Thebranch is doing good and today we are going to ride bikes and itsgood. Anyways. I love you.Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment