Monday, August 30, 2010

August 30th...

Well what a week it has been. Pärnu is just on fire with success. Wehave been really blessed. For the month of August we had a missiongoal of 19 baptisms. We fell short of 15 but, 5 were from Pärnu. Sowe were really excited about that. On Saturday, Reelika was baptized.We baptized and confirmed her on the same day, and it was so good.She was so excited to finally become a member and now she can enjoyall the blessings she was missing out on. As for the miracle that wewere praying for last week...we were hoping that a long time churchgoer would finally get baptized but the lesson didn't really go asplanned, and she still has problems with tithing. So pray for Eevithat her heart will change. We saw the Kiev, Ukraine Templededication on Sunday which was a way cool experience. I have neverseen one before so it was really fun. President Monson was justmaking jokes the whole time when they were doing the cornerstoneceremony. Oh, and way weird. Carol Mckita the news anchor lady wasthere. That was a little weird to see I forgot all about her and allthe news channals back at home. haha. It was fun to be with themembers that were worthy to go and see them take part. Pärnu isamazing! Eda is also doing well. I keep thinking she is just toogood to be true, but she is. She has no problems with anything thatwe teach her and she acts as if she has already heard it. Plus shemakes amazing strawberry cheesecake. haha. She will be baptized onSeptember 11th. What a day right? I am still getting over my cold.Blah. I just have a cough. Its annoying me. The weather has turnedquit cold here as well. Fall is here. I am not excited for this. Ineed gloves to go outside. haha. But we will survive right? Amember just brought me so way nice wool knitted socks as well, sohopefully I will stay warm. Well I love you guys. Transfers are thisweek. I will let you all know what happens so you can send me carepackages :) Armastusega,Vanem Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment