Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Labor Day...

Hello Everyone,So do you want to hear some news? I have finally made it up to the big leagues. I am in Tallinn. Me and Elder Aardema have both been white washed into Tallinn and I am district leader. Lets just say it has been a fun and confusing few days. He had to stay back in Pärnu until Saturday so I came up with Elder Jenkins and Elder Baird for a couple of days. They got sisters in Pärnu finally after a year so he had so introduce them to everyone. So I came here and tried to learn my way around for when me and Elder Aardema got together. It has been a hilarious few days. We are so lost, and have no idea what we are doing. I felt like the new, awkward kid in church yesterday which was strange. But it has been such a blast. I wasn't to excited to serve here. But me and Elder Aardema were plotting to become companions, which worked, but we both didn't want to be in Tallinn. But I already love it. It is a blast and there are so many people and just so much to do. I have learned how to work a gas stove after letting gas leak out for 5 minutes (new worries we have a C02 detector) and we figured out how to bake a cake without a thermostat on the oven. We have figured out what to do when lost, and we can make it to the church, grocery store, and now the library. We are attempting our area tomorrow. haha. I am having the time of my life and I love it here. I hope you all know that. I miss you like crazy and I can't wait to start sharing more miracles with you. Tell everyone hi, and pass on my new address. Love you like crazy. Vanem Boyce Oh ya, happy labor day. They don't celebrate it here, but its always good to remember. Vanem BoyceP/K 3379Tallinn 1056Estonia (Eesti)

No comments:

Post a Comment