Friday, August 6, 2010

Do You Want To Hear A Miracle?

Do you want to hear a miracle? We started teaching a girl named Kristina. She has been coming to church for a year but her parents won't allow her to be baptized. Well last Sunday I was sitting in Elders Quorum bored out of my mind so I decided to go downstairs and just sit on the couch. I was just thinking and all of the sudden an idea came to mind (God) The idea was to have Kristina write her testimony down and give it to her parents. So we committed her and didn't hear much else. She said she was just working on it. So Friday came around, the day of the wedding. Kristina came running in and yelling Im getting baptized, Im getting baptized!!!! My parents said yes, they read my testimony and said Okay, its your decision!!! I was in shock. I just could not believe that the idea worked. So we did a baptismal interview and she passed. That night she was baptized. So I learned a big lesson. I was sent here for people, it wasn't about me, it was about others, totally. So the wedding was amazing. The branch planned it all and was so excited. It was so awesome. So right after the wedding we went to the River where Tiia (the mom) Jaana (her daughter) and Kristina were baptized. It was so amazing. Tiias husband and son will be baptized at the end of the month so we are looking forward to that as well. On Sunday all the missionaries got to stand in the circle and confirm them members of the church! It was a way neat experience and we added 3 people to this church!!! That is just unheard of here in Pärnu, so be excited!!!! haha. Then we taught the family about Temples on Saturday night and they are planning on being sealed next August 28th, so I will be back in Estonia for that. So awesome. It was just a really awesome week with all of that. So that is my news. Enjoy it as much as I did.
Armasusega,
Vanem boyce





No comments:

Post a Comment