Monday, March 15, 2010

Hello Again!

Hello everyone,
This week has been busy. We have had blizzard snow storms here and man its cold. I slipped again yesterday and now have a huge bruise on my leg. The things missionaries go through to serve the Lord. haha I love it! Well we had so much fun at zone conference! Good to see everyone again. President Dance taught us alot about how to keep the Spirit with us in the work and how to plan better. It was actually very helpful. So a really good zone conference. I said goodbye to Vanem Roberts my trainer. We are preparing for Widdison leaving. He ships out tomorrow. I am going to miss him. We find out transfers tomorrow. Two new Elders. I am not sure what to think. I don't know whats going to happen. Either way Ill be excited. Maarja still hasn't been baptized. She now says when the spring is here and she can be baptized in the Lake she will do it. She wouldn't lie to me either. So I am positive its going to happen, but when I am not sure. We'll continue to teach her and challenge her. We are teaching Triin from english and we taught her with a member last night. It went really well. We committed her but she doesn't want to leave the Lutheran church and make them feel bad. Shes so sweet. haha. So we will continue teaching her. Taavi is being a punk but his sister who is a year older has shown a lot of interstest lately. So we are going to change our focus. Shes way good. Something will happen soon. Liss, Peeter, and Kärt are so good. They took us to the Atlantis again and they are planning something for my birthday. They are so just dang busy. They all work like crazy and its really hard to teach them at the Atlantis. So as of right now they are not progressing but they really like us. So something will happen, I just don't know when. Kärt is moving to Michigan in August. She is getting her masters degree so I hope to do something with her before she leaves. But right now is just seems like a waiting game with our investigators. We have a ton, but you know. I think once this blasted snow leaves and spring arrives things will change. Estonians moods change with the seasons. I feel like something will happen soon. I am excited. Well until next week!

Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment