Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello Again!

Hello,
Well again another week is over. They just go by so fast. We had a good week. W have been teaching a ton with Members and it has helped a ton. Yes we went back to Maale! We have taught her 3 times now and we have another lesson set up for Friday. I think her and our Member have crushes on each other. The member has given up everything for the church. Even his family...his wife wasn't supportive. So maybe Maale is a blessing. At first she didn't want anything but now she is really interested in it all. So its very exciting to teach her. We also have/had a baptismal date with a guy named Mikk, but he didn't come to church so its being pushed back. He's been taught since I was first here, but he seems to be doing good. Taavi came to church too. One more and we can baptized him! Maarja is being a bum. We need to drop her. She is just being stubborn and hardening her heart. I love her, but I am starting to think that leaving her alone for a while will be the best thing to do! The weather is finally getting better. The snow is melting like crazy. I need a boat to get around Tartu, but I am loving it. I get hot walking around. I have missed that. haha. We went and taught Monika once and she showed a lot of interest then we went back again and she jaked us. So I dont know about her. We saw her and she said her baby was sick and kind of ran off. So we will try back again. I am just really excited for General Conference this next week. You are all so lucky to watch it on TV in your pajamas at home, in English. haha. We have to wait a few days for the English one, but I will try to understand it in Estonian. haha. It will be rough. Well I love you all. I hope you have a great next week!
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment