Monday, March 8, 2010

Tsaio...

So today is womans day in Estonia. So happy womans day to all of you out there. I hope it is a good one. This past week has been crazy busy again. We were able to teach Kert, Liis, and Peeter again. They made us some yummy food and took us home in a car. (Food and Cars from people don't happen often in this mission) It was fun. Liis and Kert even wear CTR rings. Pretty cool. But they have just a few problems with the church because they have seen some really strict mormon families judge them. To bad, but we are getting them past it. They are throwing Elder Widdison a good bye party on Tuesday. I am going to try and bake a cheesecake. Wish me luck. We taught a few people this week that just faught us. Everything we taught, they had a concern. These Tartu scientist. haha. We are really working hard. We also have a bunch of new investigators from English class. One is named Triin, and she looks like Kate from the show Lost. She is against smoking and drinking and is pretty much living a LDS life right now. So we teach her private english lessons, and then some doctrine. So thats really fun. An old missionary that lives here is getting married on the 20th to an Estonian so his whole family will be here next Sunday so I am excited for that as well. And Zone conference is this week. Spiritual nourishment. I am excited.. Well I love you all. I hope you have another great week! Thanks for all the messages you send me!
Love you!
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment