Monday, March 22, 2010

Tere Tere Kallike!‏

Hello everyone!
This week has been so good for you me. I have had so many amazing experiences. One of the best on my mission. First off, I am still in Tartu. I am with Elder Hortin and Elder Gray came with us as well. I served with him for one transfer in Pärnu. We are now the only ones in a trio in Estonia! God likes me in trios for some reason. I still haven't figured that one out. Elder Baird from my MTC is training. So that is cool for him. So this week me and Hortin were a little trunky because of Elder Widdison leaving. So Elder Gray got here and our Tuesday night didn't have anything planned. All our lessons jaked us (stood us up.) So we decided to go knocking. We tried a building and nobody would let us in. Then I tried a builiding and the lady didn't want us to answer but I asked if she would at least unlock the door and so she did. So we went knocking and I was able to give away two books of mormon. I was just trying to be really happy and really smiley and it ended up working. At first they didnt want them, but I persisted and they finally took them. Then our last two doors we knocked. I talked to the first lady and she didn't want anything to do with us. Well her name is Maale and we finally got her to agree to us to come back. The second door was a young girl named Monika and she also agreed. So we taught them both this week and well we have 2 new investigators. They are both moms. Maale is single and Monika is 21 with a live in and a baby. So that was really cool. We taught once and they both want us to come back. They seem interested. So I will let you know how that goes! Sunday church I was able to follow along in Sunday school and answer questions and pay attention and everything. It was so dang awesome! I loved it. Man you have no idea how greatful I am for this opportunity to be here in Estonia. It is definitely the hardest thing I have ever done but I am growing so much. I absolutely love it. of course I have days where I am down but thats okay. For every bad day theres many more good ones. Im just happy. Oh and in Priesthood I am now the official piano player. I just play those simplified hymns but I am pretty sure thats going to be my new calling. haha. We have taught Taavi and his sister and now his sister Ave wants to be baptized. She is always in the country on the weekends but we are trying to get her to church. Sh eloves the book of Mormon and is just awesome. Thats exciting.
Well thats all this week. Love you. Send me letters. Please!!
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment