Monday, October 11, 2010

October 11th...

Hello!!
Thanks for the emails. Well this week was so fun. We were able to teach a guy named Karl. We knocked into him and he was way accepting to listen to us. When we came, his dad was there as well. His dad has met with missionaries before and he was really nice. He talked like crazy, and it was hard to get a word in edge wise, but they want us to come back. So we are very excited about that. Then on Saturday we did service all day. We helped a family at there summer home. They had a ton of leaves so the ladies raked, and me and the other Elders loaded all the leaves up into a trailer attatched to a four wheeler and moved them to another place on the property. We did at least 50 piles of leavs. Took us several hours, but it was the most fun I have had in a long time. Who knew that working in the yard would be a blast? haha. but it was. I have cool pictures I will attatch.l So it was really fun. It is getting so cold here. I am wearing scarves, and yes...gloves!! haha. But its all good. We have transfers on Wednesday, so I will let you know what happens with that. We went bowling last week and I scored 100 and 98! Wahoo!! haha. But we are still just working, and knocking like crazy. Gerneral Conference was so good. We were able to listen to it all in English this past week. I really loved Elder Hollands talk when he was thanking people. It was so good and made me realize how amazing my parents are!! I love them so much and miss them like crazy. I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Until next week!!
Love
Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment