Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4th...

Hello everyone!!So not much has been happening with our investigators. Its a bit slow but we are supposed to meet with one guy this week, so hopefully that goes well. This week was a little bit slow. Sickness has been going around the mission and I caught something. So we were in for like a day and a half. I hate being stuck inside as a missionary. haha. Its so boring and pointless. But I got to sew alot. haha. I am feeling a lot better though. We had General Conference this weekend, and that was way fun. Yesterday was a long day though. 3 sessions all in Estonian. haha. But it was really good. I did splits with the zone leaders on Friday and we taught one of their investigators named Rein. He wants to be baptized but not until next year. But after seeing conference he changed his mind and will hopefully be baptized at the end of the month. So that is really rad. Good for him ya know!! I got to go exlpore old town all last pday and that was really fun. I enjoyed it. This city has just slowly gotten a lot smaller. haha. Everything is so close. I love it. The weather here has turned cold. Fall is here. All the Estonians are bundled up in scarves and huge coats. I am following. I think I may be busting out some gloves soon. The mornings are especially cold. haha. We just bury ourselves in blankets. Its way funny. But that is about it. Boring week I know. haha. Hopefully we can teach and find alot this week. Love you all!Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment