Monday, October 18, 2010

October 18...

Hi Everyone,We are doing a huge training in Riga this week. Today through Wednesday so I am here learning how to teach better. The MTC has a new teaching plan, so they are implementing it now with us. So there are about 30 missionaries taking Riga by storm. I fell like I am in my training again. My language is worthless, I don't understand a thing and I am constatly lost. haha. So its been fun. Its interesting to be here and see the differences between Estonia and Latvia. Of course my mission language is worthless. Nobody understands me, but its part of the experince. So I was transferred to Tallinn Center with Elder Baird (MTC comp) and I am still District Leader. We have been able to teach a few people which is nice. We are teaching a Chinese kid named Robert who has a date for the 27th of November. We also have a few eternal investigators I want to baptize. So that is pretty much what is going on. Just busy busy. Well send some love. I would love emails or letters from anyone. Sadly I cant respond to the emails, but its the thought that counts. Love ya all.Elder Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment