Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8th...

Hello!!!
Baby girl!! I was so excited to hear the news. My sister is having a baby girl!!! I am so excited to come home to these babies. haha. People here think I am weird because I am so excited. Well I have learned another talent this week. I can hem pants. Yes I did it to one of my suits that the hem was falling out of. Who wouldn've known. haha. I was pretty excited. this last week was crazy busy. We had splits all week, Elder Baird was in Riiga, and its gotten COLD!!! haha. So funny story of the week. I was walking to my apartment with Elder Aardema in the back parking lot. Well they have gates with chains strung across. Well I saw it, so I started to step over, but Elder Aardema didn't see it. So it made me fall and he followed me to the ground. It was so painful, but we were laughing so hard because it was so ridiculous. There is never a dull moment with me and him. So this week was huge for investigators. We had 101 people at church-we almost had to open the over flow wall. The branch president was so excited. But the coolest news-between 3 companionships we got 10 investigators to church!! 10!!!!! Wahoo!! That was awesome. So the work is going good. We have just so many investigators right now. I just hope they will move towards baptism. Its kinda slow right now. But we just did a mission fast, so that will help. So cool news. Zoja-whom I baptized in Pärnu last December recieved her Patriarchal Blessing. How amazing is that. I was so excited for her. She is so awesome. I am greatful to be apart of her life. So the weather is now officially cold. We had ice this morning, and I was already slipping. haha. Never a boring moment on my misison. The church is true. I love you and miss you all. Send me some love will ya?
Armastusega,
Vanem Boyce.

No comments:

Post a Comment