Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Hello Everyone!!! Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!This week was way fun. We are teaching a part-member family, and they really remind me of my family. Their one daughter Triinu is the member and she is amazing; popular, smart, and grounded-only 17. Her parents are amazing and so friendly. Their Dad, Aare, reminds me of Dad. It is almost scary. I guess that is why I like going over there so much. They have been taught forever and the mom wants to be baptized but is waiting for Aare but Aare just isn't ready. So they invited us over for Halloween so we dressed up a little bit. I wore my new suit and made a bow tie out of one of my ties and they had a rad play gun so I was James Bond. They gave us a pumpkin and had us carve it, and they all dressed up as well. Halloween is not a holiday here, so they did it just for us missionaries. We ate cake and hung out, and played games. It was so much fun! A way good Halloween! We did service at the zoo as well with the branch and it was so fun. ´We raked and then got to explore the zoo. So much fun!! We have been teaching good people, but they are jsut so bummy. They will not do anything. It is so frustrating. Robert still is getting baptized on the 27th of the Month. So that is way awesome. i have been able to do splits with other missionaries too lately and that has been a blast!! Work is good. The church is true!! I love you all and hope your weekend was awesome. I am excited its November now!! I get to listen ´to Christmas music!!!! ya!! haha. Armastusega,Vanem Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment