Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 17th...

Tere Tere kallikesed,
I don't know if I told you guys but Estonia changed over to the Eruo the first of the year. It is annoying. I hate change. Change used to be worthless but now its worth so much money and I have so much!! haha. But I have been collecting some of the old Kroons to keep as a souvenier. They are awesome. haha. How is the Book of Mormon reading going? I hope well. I am loving it. Honestly 2 Nephi and all the Isaiah chapters are way hard to understand, but its fun to try. I have found it interesting when they talk about the Devil and the flesh together. Because we always hear that man is weak in the flesh. I have never really understood that until lately. We all have our weaknesses and they all come from Satan. Since we have bodies we can experience those and the Book of Mormon just says over and over again to be careful. I really like it. So I hope you guys are learning something too. haha. I printed off a couple of pictures of Avery and showed them off. Everyone thinks she is adorable-which she is. haha. This week was really busy. I don't remember if I mentioned this, but we recieved a temple square refferal. So we tried calling the number forever but nobody would answer. So we went and visited the address and a guy let us in. He had visited Utah but not Salt Lake City. His name was different from the referral we recieved and the number was different. Yet he lived at this address....MIRACLE!!! So he is a professor and he collects bugs and he is way spritual and humble and awesome. We taught him at his museum place and the lesson went so well. We are really excited about him. We also are teaching a lady named Tiiana. We have taught her twice and the last lesson went so well. It was one of those where they just had tons of questions. Some were way hard to answer in Estonian like how does this next prophet get chosen etc. But it was really fun. She is doing really well. We taught english. We have moved it to Satudays and its two hours now. So it is a bit of a pain to teach. We have to just entertain for two hours. But it went really well. We also taught a members 7 year old son. He's getting ready to turn 8 but his dad doesn't want to push him to baptism. So we did a vision example...I can't remember how to say it right in english...with a nail and you have to balance 9 other nails on top. Yes, Its possible, and they loved it. So that was really fun. This next Saturday I am going to teach the branch how to make my amazing book covers. haha. They want to do them for primary so I have to go teach about scriptures and show them how to sew. Yesterday at church was awesome. I taught Sunday school all about the Savior and why we need a Savior and how we are all on the right path because we all chose to live the correct plan. It was really fun for me. But ya. I wrote a lot. So that is all for me. That is all that is happening in my life so far. Oh flip. The weather has been cold, then warm, then cold again. So the snow keeps melting, freezing and melting. Well today the city is like a giant ice skating ring. I haven't fallen yet this winter, but I fear it will happen today. Wish me luck. I love you guys. I hope all is well.
Until next week...
Armastusega,
Vanem Boyce

No comments:

Post a Comment